كيفية صلاة النبي صلى الله علية و سلم باللغة الانجليزية... - منتديات حروف العشق © عالم الأبداع والتميز

ننتظر تسجيلك هـنـا

{ إعلانات حـروف العشـق اَلًيومُية ) ~

( فعاليات حـروف العشـق )  

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-May-2019, 06:56 AM

بان غير متواجد حالياً
    Female
معرض الوسام
وسام 15 عام َوسام مسابقة الحج 1441هـ وسام التكريم.. الف مبروك لك ياسفيرة الابداع والتمي 

عضويتي » 6884
 جيت فيذا » Mar 2019
 آخر حضور » 02-Jul-2021 (07:46 AM)
آبدآعاتي » 85,470
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » بان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond reputeبان has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

اصدار الفوتوشوب : My Camera:

мч ѕмѕ ~
لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين !
мч ммѕ ~
MMS ~

افتراضي كيفية صلاة النبي صلى الله علية و سلم باللغة الانجليزية...

Facebook Twitter

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كيفية صلاة النبي للشيخ ابن باز باللغة الانجليزية

THE PROPHET'S MANNER OF PERFORMING PRAYERS
(MAY PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM)

All praise be to Allah alone, and His peace and blessings be upon His messenger and bondman our Prophet Muhammad, his family and his companions.

The objective of this concise pamphlet is to explain how Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah upon Him) used to perform his prayers). I would like to present this explanation to every male and female Muslim so that they may strive to take up the Prophet's manner in performing their prayers as a model for them. It was narrated by Al Bukhari that Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings of Allah be ob him) had said:
(( صلوا كما رأيتموني أصلي))
"Perform your prayers in the same manner you had seen me doing." Therefore, here id the explanation for the Prophet's manner of prayer:

1. To perform completely the ablution adopting the method commanded by Allah in the Quran:
{ يأيها الذين امنوا إذا قمتم إلى الصلاة فاغسلوا وجوهكم و أيديكم إلى المرافق وامسحوا برؤوسكم و أرجلكم إلى الكعبين }
"O ye who believe, when ye prepare for prayer, wash your faces and your hands (and arms) to the elbows, rub your heads (with water) and (wash) your feet to the ankles."(5:6)
The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be on him) said:
(لا تقبل صلاة بغير طهور )
"Prayer without ablution is invalid."
2. To turn one's face and whole body towards the Ka'aba, The Holy House at Makkah, intending by heart to perform the prayer which he wants to fulfill, whether it is an obligatory prayer pr a supererogatory prayer, the worshipper in all cases, should not pronounce his intention openly, because neither the Prophet nor his companions used to utter the intention for prayer, Thus , pronouncing the intention for prayer in audible voice is a heresy and an illicit action, Whether the individual be an Imam or performs his prayer curtain for his prayer. Directing the face towards the Qibla (the Ka'aba at Makkah) is an imperative condition for every prayer. However, there are few exceptions for this rule explained in authoritative books for whom wish to refer.
3. To pronounce " Takbirat Al Ihram" that is to say الله أكبر "Allahu Akbar " celebrating by that the greatness of Allah and looking meanwhile, downwards to the place where he will prostrate,
4. To raise one's hands up to the level of the shoulders or near to the lobes of his ears, while pronouncing "Takbirat Al-Ihram".
5. To put one's tight hand over his left hand and left wrist, and put them both over his chest, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to do.
6. It is advisable that the worshipper recite this opening supplication saying:
"اللهم باعد بيني و بين خطاياي كما باعدت بين المشرق و المغرب اللهم نقني من خطاياي كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس اللهم اغسلني من خطاياي بالماء و الثلج و البرد "
"Allaumma baid bayni wa bayna khatayaya kama baadta bayena al-mashriki walmaghribi, Allahumma naqqiniy min khatayaya kama yonaqa al thawbo alabydo min aldans,…..Allahumma igysilniy min khatayaya bilmai wathalgi walbarad."

This supplication means:
"O Allah, separate mw from my sins as you have separated the east and west. O Allah , cleanse me of my sins as the white rope is cleasnse from dirt. O Allah, wash off my sins with water, snow and hail."
Or , he may say instead:
((سبحانك اللهم و بحمدك و تباركت اسمك و تعالى جدك و لا إله غيرك ))
"Sobhanaka Allahumma wa bihamdika watabaraka Ismoka wata'la jaddoka walailaha ghayroka"

This supplication means: " Praise and glory be to Allah. Blessed be Your Name, exalted be Your Majesty and Glory. There is no god but You."

Or he may say any other supplications which the Prophet, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) used to say in his prayers. It is better to recite these supplications alternately, the first one in the morning prayer "Fajr ", the second in the noon prayer "Zuhr", each one by turn, in conformity with what the Prophet used to do.
After reciting the opening supplication, the worshipper says:
(( أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم ))
((Aouzo billahi min al-shatani-r-ragim.))
Which means :
"I seek protection of Allah against the accursed Satan."
Then he says:
((بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم))
"Bism illahi-Rahmani Raheem"
Which means:
"In the name of Allah, the All Merciful, the All Compassionate." And recites the Fatiha (The opening Sura of the glorious Quran.) Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him, said:
(( لا صلاة لمن لم يقرأ بفاتحة الكتاب))
"Prayer without reciting the fatiha is invalid."
The worshipper should say "A'meen" after reciting the Fatiha loudly if the prayer is said loudly and whisper it in inaudible prayers. To be in conformity with the traditions of the Prophet, the worshipper is advised to recite verses from medium size Suras of the Quran in the Zuhr (noon), Asr (late afternoon), and Isha (night ) prayers. As for the Fajr (morning ) prayer, the worshipper is advised to recite a passage from the long Suras of the Quran. He has the choice in Maghrib prayer ( Evening prayer ) either to recite passages from the long Suras or from the short Suras of the Quran.
7. Then, the worshipper bows in "Ruku" raising his hands up to the level of his shoulders or ears while saying " Allahu Akbar" " Allah is Great" then bends down, making his head and back on one level and putting his hands with the fingers spread on his knees. The worshipper should feel serenity and tranquility while bowing, he should say thrice at least: (( سبحان ربي العظيم )) ""Subhana Rabbiayl A'zim"
which means: "Glory be to my Lord, the Almighty."
It is advisable to say while bowing in addition to that:
(( سبحانك اللهم ربنا و بحمدك ربنا اغفر لي ))
"Subhanak-Allahumma Rabbana wa bihamdika, Allahumma Ighfir liy"

Which means: "Glory be to Thee , O Allah, and I praise Thee, forgive me my sins."
8. To raise one's head up from bowing, raising one's hands to the level of his shoulders or ears, saying, in case id being Imam or praying alone:
(( سمع الله لمن حمده))
"Sami'a Allahu liman hamidah"
Which means :
" Allah listen to him who praises Him."
While resuming the standing position, he should say:
(( ربنا ولك الحمد حمدا طيبا مباركا فيه ملء السماوات وملء الأرض و ملء ما بينهما ما شئت من شيء بعد ))
"Rabbana wa laka al hamdu hamdan katheera'n tayyiban mobarakan feehiy mil'a ssamawati wa mila alardhi wa mil'a ma baynahom awa mil'a ma shita min shiyin ba'ad"
This supplication means: "Our Lord, praise be fore Thee only, praises plentiful and blessed as to fill the heavens, the earth, what in between, and fill that which will please Thee besides them."

But if the worshipper is a follower, and led in his prayer by the Imam he should say when rising up "Rabbana wa laka alhamd……etc.
(( ربنا و لك الحمد ...........الخ ما تقدم ))
It is advisable for the Imam, the follower, or who prays alone to add also:
(( أهل الثناء و المجد أحق ما قال العبد و كلنا لك عبد, اللهم لا مانع لما أعطيت و لا معطي لما منعت و لا ينفع ذا الجد منك الجد ))
(( You Allah who deserve all praises and all glory, your praising is the best and most true of whatever Your servant can say, we all are Your servants, Our Lord, no one can ever deprive aught of what You have bestowed and no one can ever give aught of what You have deprived."
The worshipper is advised to put his hands on his chest, as he had done before he bowed. Both Wa'il Ibn Haggar and Sahli Ibn Sai'yd reported that this was the manner of the Prophet when he used to raise his head up after bowing.
9. To prostrate saying الله أكبر "Allahu Akbar" "Allah is Great ". He should touch the ground with his knees before touching it, if that is possible to him, If not, he is permitted to touch the ground by his hand before his knees. His fingers and toes should be directed towards the Qibla Makkah, and his hands should be stretched, and the fingers close together and not separated, In prostration, the worshipper should use these seven organs:
The forehead, the nose, both hands, both knees and the internal parts of the toes.
These seven organs should touch the ground. Then the worshipper should say thrice or more:
((سبحان ربي الأعلى ))
"Subana Rabbiyal A'ala"
Which means:
"Glorified is my Lord, the Exalted."
It is advisable to say:
"Subhanaka Allahuma Rabbana wa bi hamdika, Allahuma Ighfir-liy."
" سبحانك اللهم ربنا ,و بحمدك- اللهم اغفر لي "
This means:
" Glory be to Thee, Our Lord, and I praise Thee. Our Lord, forgive me my sins,"
It is recommendable for the worshipper to exceed more and more in supplications and ask for more from his Lord, because the Prophet, may peace and blessings of Allah be on him, said:

توقيع : بان

[ آلقُرآنْ آلكَريِمْ ]

https://www.tvquran.com/ar/scholar/2...85%D8%AF%D9%8A

سأكتفي بـِ الله عن الجميع '♥♥ !

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-May-2019, 08:17 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية عواد الهران

عضويتي » 6605
 جيت فيذا » Jan 2018
 آخر حضور » 22-Jan-2024 (07:43 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 89,525
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » عواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond reputeعواد الهران has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ѕмѕ ~

عواد الهران غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي رد: كيفية صلاة النبي صلى الله علية و سلم باللغة الانجليزية...

بارك الله فيك

طرح رائع وجيد

لك الشكر والامتنان

بانتظار جديدك المفيد

توقيع : عواد الهران

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-May-2019, 08:41 AM   #3

الصورة الرمزية دموع السحايب

عضويتي » 6254
 جيت فيذا » Apr 2017
 آخر حضور » 13-Mar-2024 (04:45 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 70,466
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » دموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond reputeدموع السحايب has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ѕмѕ ~
إن شَآنت آلدنيآ ترىّ آلعمر مقُسوم
محَدن حيآتھ جت علُى مآ تمنى -
мч ммѕ ~
MMS ~

دموع السحايب غير متواجد حالياً

بارك الله فيك على الموضوع القيم

وفي انتظار جديدك الأروع والمميز

لك مني أجمل التحيات

توقيع : دموع السحايب

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-May-2019, 01:22 PM   #4

عضويتي » 6460
 جيت فيذا » Sep 2017
 آخر حضور » 29-Sep-2019 (05:42 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 122,110
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » eyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond reputeeyes beirut has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ммѕ ~
MMS ~

eyes beirut غير متواجد حالياً

تسلم ايدك ع الطرح

يعتيك العافية

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-May-2019, 04:00 AM   #5

الصورة الرمزية الموج

عضويتي » 6781
 جيت فيذا » Sep 2018
 آخر حضور » 24-Aug-2021 (06:50 AM)
آبدآعاتي » 104,206
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » الموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond reputeالموج has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ѕмѕ ~

الموج غير متواجد حالياً

thank for you

توقيع : الموج

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-May-2019, 12:59 PM   #6

الصورة الرمزية شيخة الزين

عضويتي » 5288
 جيت فيذا » Jun 2015
 آخر حضور » 06-Feb-2024 (12:02 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 134,564
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » شيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond reputeشيخة الزين has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

شيخة الزين غير متواجد حالياً

يعـطيك العــآفية
ولآ عـدمنآ تميز انآملك الذهبية
دمت ودآم بحـر عطآئك بمآ يطرح متميزآ
بنتظآر القآدم بشووق
فلآ تحــرمنآ من جديد تميزك
لروحــك بآقآت من الجوري

توقيع : شيخة الزين

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-Jun-2019, 03:38 PM   #7

الصورة الرمزية ملكة التأمل

عضويتي » 6039
 جيت فيذا » Nov 2016
 آخر حضور » 21-Mar-2024 (03:38 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 279,422
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » ملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond reputeملكة التأمل has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ѕмѕ ~

ملكة التأمل غير متواجد حالياً

توقيع : ملكة التأمل

يعرفني الله، ولا أعزّ من هذا على قلبي ."

شكرا من القلب ي الندية

أسأل الله العظيم رب العرش الكريم أن يشفي ويعافي الغاليه/ آهات الحنين

رحم الله فقيدتنا الغاليه / ميلاد فجر وجعل مثواها الجنة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-Jul-2019, 04:21 AM   #8

الصورة الرمزية همس الحرف

عضويتي » 6803
 جيت فيذا » Oct 2018
 آخر حضور » 14-Jul-2021 (09:20 AM)
آبدآعاتي » 91,582
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » همس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond reputeهمس الحرف has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ммѕ ~
MMS ~

همس الحرف غير متواجد حالياً

توقيع : همس الحرف

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ ، أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتْوبُ إِلَيْكَ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-Jul-2019, 01:47 PM   #9

الصورة الرمزية عازفة القيثار

عضويتي » 4971
 جيت فيذا » Jan 2014
 آخر حضور » 28-Feb-2024 (11:52 PM)
آبدآعاتي » 302,596
 حاليآ في »
دولتي الحبيبه »
جنسي  »
آلقسم آلمفضل  »
آلعمر  »
الحآلة آلآجتمآعية  »
 التقييم » عازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond reputeعازفة القيثار has a reputation beyond repute
مشروبك
قناتك
اشجع
مَزآجِي  »

мч ммѕ ~
MMS ~

عازفة القيثار غير متواجد حالياً

سلمت يدآك..
يعطيك ربي ألف عافيه..
بإنتظار جديدك بكل شوق.
لك مني جزيل الشكر والتقدير

توقيع : عازفة القيثار

بعض الأصدقاء نفوس راقية وأنيقة
يجعلونك تكتفي بهم عن مئات الأصدقاء.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا يمكنك اضافة مرفقات
لا يمكنك تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حال السلف في رمضان....كيف نستقبل شهر رمضان المبارك؟ همس الحرف حروف النفحات الرمضانية.۞ 7 02-May-2019 06:36 PM
فضل لا إله إلا الله - حديث عن رجب بان حروف نسائم ايمانية۞ 12 20-Apr-2019 11:57 PM
صبر النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم شيخة الزين حروف نصرة الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام۞ 10 16-Apr-2019 05:37 PM
شركيات منتشرة دموع السحايب حروف نسائم ايمانية۞ 9 15-Mar-2019 03:06 AM
من مواعظ النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وخطبه دموع السحايب حروف نصرة الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام۞ 8 13-Mar-2019 08:28 PM

جميع الأوقات بتوقيت GMT +4. الساعة الآن 11:53 AM.